Get Blogged reserves the right to remove blog assignments, placements or any other user generated content from the system at any time.
Use of this site is provided by Get Blogged subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Get Blogged reserves the rights to add to or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of this site (Including, adding individual assignment/applying for individual assignments) after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party.
- Get Blogged does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- The Get Blogged website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Get Blogged. Such links are provided for the users convenience only. Get Blogged does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The user is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Get Blogged reserves the right to vary the provision of services listed without notice. All services are subject to availability and Get Blogged reserves the right to refuse to supply services.
- Any PayPal fees will be the responsibility of the recipient and are deducted by PayPal during the issuing of any payments.
- Any loss incurred or sustained by the user when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Get Blogged.
- Users of Get Blogged service are solely responsible for the accuracy and factual content of all information submitted.
- Users warrant that submissions do not infringe upon any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights worldwide of other persons or companies. All content including links, documentation, files and images will be in the public domain once added to Get Blogged. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure these files comply with copyright laws and any content legislation.
- Users of Get Blogged agree to indemnify and hold harmless Get Blogged from any claims arising out of the content of the material filed with us.
- Get Blogged reserves the right to refuse to disseminate any information that reasonably appears to be defamatory, obscene, false or misleading.
- Get Blogged reserves the right to remove any blogger assignment from the system at any time.
- Get Blogged reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the Get Blogged website at its discretion.
- Get Blogged shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations here under nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond reasonable control. In no event will Get Blogged be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- ASSIGNMENT REFUND POLICY: Since this is a digital product we do not offer refunds. We constantly strive to promote your blogging assignment via our social channels, newsletter and blogger community for maximum exposure. On average you can expect 25 responses and usually many more to your assignment, but this depends on the nature of your blogging assignment, how well it is written, the audience it may appeal to and the compensation offered. We do not guarantee a minimum number of blogger responses or the quality of responses or the specific criteria of bloggers you may mention within your assignment, but we do additionally give your brand/business/assignment lots of exposure!
Please do not add payment for follow links or follow links as a requirement. Further information on “nofollow” for specific links and more information on Google’s stance on paid links.
Protecting your privacy – Get Blogged is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to alert you to Get Blogged data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any queries about this statement, please contact us.
How do we collect information? – We will obtain personal information about you when you enquire about our services, submit blogging assignments or answer blogging assignment with us, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
What information do we collect? – The types of information we might collect includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, URLs and fax numbers.
How do we use your information? – We will use your information to provide you with the information or services you have requested and signed up for, for administration purposes, for authentication and identification, contact, to further our aims and to comply with the law. At no point will your information be given to any other third parties without your prior permission.
We may, from time to time, contact you to provide the products and services you have requested, send you communications relating to the Get Blogged service or it’s partners, such as administrative messages, service announcements, news, partner services (direct email) and alerts that are considered part of the Get Blogged service.
How do we protect personal information? – We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up-to-date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
When applying to any blogging assignment, you give your consent and understand your email address and names are forward along with any pitch information you submit to the creator of the assignment you have applied for.
When you post information that is accessible online using the Get Blogged service, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties that are not associated with the Get Blogged service. Get Blogged does not share or sell information for commercial purposes.
Your consent – By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
Get Blogged does not control the content of blog assignments submitted, and is not responsible for their contents or their authenticity. The inclusion of blog assignments submitted by Get Blogged does not imply any endorsement of the material or any association with the brand/business/start-up. The user/blogger is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained in the blog assignment, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such blog assignment.
Assignments, Get Blogged does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity.
Get Blogged cannot, in any way, be held responsible for the content that bloggers produce and publish for you. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or sentiment of content that is written in connection with our blogging assignments. Any reliance you place on such content is therefore strictly at your own risk. We accept no liability for any contract or arrangement that you enter into with bloggers. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of Get Blogged.
When applying to any assignment you give your consent and understand your email address and names are forward along with any pitch information you submit to the creator of the assignment you have applied for.
Deadline and completion dates are given as a guide, and all efforts are made to adhere to suggested deadlines. We will not be held liable for late delivery of assignments and outreach placements.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos relating to it are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Get Blogged takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Get Blogged cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss incurred as a result of direct or indirect use of the Get Blogged website.
Google and YouTube (Third Party) Terms of Service
When using Get Blogged, you will also need to take note and comply with Terms of Service from Third Parties that we’ve integrated with to provide the full experience.
By using Get Blogged you are agreeing to and bound by the following Terms of Service from Third Parties:
At any time you wish to revoke and Security Access you’ve provided to your accounts on YouTube or Google, you can do so by visiting the Google Security Settings.