As Get Blogged continues to experience rapid growth, we’re searching for a PR (SEO) Marketing Assistant to join the team on a part-time, contractor basis.
If you have a passion for outreach and PR, a natural flair for content creation, and you’re looking for your next remote opportunity, this could be perfect for you…
PR (SEO) Marketing Assistant Career Opportunity
Role and responsibilities
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the implementation and execution of the PR outreach strategy for both Get Blogged and our clients. The right candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and have a passion for connecting with relevant publishers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Securing coverage and high-quality backlinks from a range of online publications and media outlets
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to evaluate competitor link profiles, as well as generating and owning creative campaign ideas right through to execution
- Increasing and improving online brand awareness through the delivery of strategic outreach and PR activities, in conjunction with the wider marketing team
- Building and maintaining accurate records of outreach and PR activities
- Creating and developing relationships with key online publications, authors, and journalists within key sectors
- Monitoring and reporting upon campaign performance and successes
We’re eager to support the growing need for remote working opportunities, and the entire Get Blogged team work from their own home offices in the UK.
We will of course have regular contact via Slack and video calls.
This is a part-time role, and you’ll be working 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
We’re very flexible though, and there’s scope for you to manage your working hours as you see fit, as long as you can hit project deadlines.
Payment for this position is £22,000 per annum (pro rata).
Paid overtime may be available when the demand is there, but it won’t be necessary to do overtime if you’re happy with your standard hours.
How To Apply For This Role
We’d like to advertise the role for a short period of time, and then start interviewing via phone and Zoom.
If you want to save this post for later, why not pin the below image on Pinterest?